Friday, August 20, 2010

Cult question. How do you make someone who is bothering you and talking to your boyfriend away?

Ok, there's this older woman. My boy friend knows her from online. She is basically his 'mentor', at least that's what he says. She like, old, so I don't see any romantic relation, but... She's annoying me... She goes on his myspace, buys him on own your friends app and changes his title to 'wo ai ni', which means I love you in Japanese. I'm... really irritated with her. When she first started buying him, he only costed 1k, now between the two of us, he costs like, 120k. She's an annoying effin' ***** and she's really p!ss!ng me off. If anyone in any cult religion has a practice I can do to make her get the f*ck out, please... Share. Or just give advice. I've been having problems with my **** head boy friend about girls online for about... A little over a year now. I'm not going to leave him so don't say that. I won't break up with him over dumb f*cks online. And, normally, I'm really, really nice, sweet, and lovable, a gentle person. But this flirting with other girls really eats me up. It makes me look like a joke to him. So, yeah... I know I have jealousy issues, but if you're in a real relationship, it shouldn't frikkin' be like that, you shouldn't HAVE to get this jealous. It just really annoys me and I want some advice about how to get the girls to get the eff away and not insult them in the process. He gets mad when I lash out at them, and I only do that because it really p!sses me off. So... Please? Help me. I'll love you to pieces and really appreciate it. I just... Want them to go away and the only way I can get rid of the 'mentor' is to surpass her and become the better 'mystical cult leader lady' he wants to teach him or use it to get her the eff away. * Is so frustrated with the whole situation... * @_@


Thanks, guys. I love you! %26lt;333Cult question. How do you make someone who is bothering you and talking to your boyfriend away?
Flirting with other girls is never OK. He probably thinks since it is online, it doesn't count. It does. Also, notice how you aren't upset at him - only at her? Why are women like that? They always get mad at the other woman and not at their man. This guy is emotionally cheating on you. You can chase her away, but there will be another one to take her place... and he'll love the attention he is getting from THAT woman. A real man would be faithful to you online and offline and would stop doing things that hurt your feelings. He's not a real man. He is a child living in some fantasy world.





Edited to add: If he is being mean, that means he is shutting down. Oh, and as for physically hitting you, I draw the line at that. The moment a man lifts a finger... or the woman lifts a finger... that's it. The victim of the physical abuse needs to leave. Call up a family member or friend and see if you can move in with them while you get your life sorted out.Cult question. How do you make someone who is bothering you and talking to your boyfriend away?
Yes, darling, you have jealousy issues; you also have issues regarding being controlling, shallow...nearly empty as it were, ridiculous, childish and pathetic; to name just a few of the obvious faults in your personality which are so apparent by this diatribe you have graciously treated us to.





What an insight into the mind of a controlling brat! I don't see that you are going to really win this one dear. When a man is faced with a controlling bit*ch on one side, with a foul mouth and a toxic temper, and another who is nice to him, older and sweet, guess what snookems, you don't look so good anymore. The way you think you'll trap and keep this buy is by keeping others away, we'll your whole concept is way off base. He has to want YOU, not that you keep him isolated from the world. Rightfully so, as soon as your bf finds out he's attractive to others, he'll be looking for someone not just for looks but for someone with a better personality than yours.





You'd better cool your jets and give this guy some space, or you'll be back to walking the streets, looking for a new BF to manipulate and thinking about the ex-bf that you chased away.





After your 'added details' there really is only one answer, and you don't want to hear it. It is to get on your own. Make your own life. He is ready to drop you anyway, and the relationship has turned physically abusive...probably by you as well, so if you don't leave, then you are plain stupid and masochistic. You are setting yourself up for all the bad things in life to happen. You are clinging to this man, and he's trying to push you away, without having the guts to tell you to just ';get out of my life';. That is cowardly of him, but stupid of you. Seek some professional help. Go to a woman's shelter and ask for advice and places for counseling.


I cannot give warm and fuzzy answers; you are in need to real help, and in need to face reality and stop excusing your own actions, also. Please at least attempt to do what I have suggest.
  • myspace codes
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment