Friday, August 20, 2010

How can keep stress away from the relationship and how to surprise your boyfriend - ideas please!?

Hi there,





I've been really stressed over the past few months and this inevitably reflected on my boyfriend and our relationships. I am getting out of this hard period, but i have verbally attacked my bf under pressure and i really want to make it up and make him feel nice. I apologized to him and I am really trying hard to be more relaxed. Can you help me with some ideas? And could you give me some advice on how to handle myself in such stressful situations so it doesn't reflect on my boyfriend. Thanks a million!!!How can keep stress away from the relationship and how to surprise your boyfriend - ideas please!?
Bring food, show up naked.





All joking aside. You need to find a way to relieve stress without putting it on your boy friend. Talking to friends, writing, painting, meditation, listening to music, posting stuff on yahoo answers, martial arts, yoga, running, etc. If you get upset at him about something silly apologize right away. Don't make him the only person you talk to about your problems. I dated someone for several years and almost every day something terrible happened that she had to tell me about. I went from feeling bad for her to thinking ';here we go again';. You don't want to be the person who complains about everything, at the same time you don't want to be the person where ';nothing'; is wrong when there clearly is something wrong.





Finding how to be balanced in your life is hard. How to: care but not be stressed, offer advice but not nag, open and not overwhelming, work and play, and just about everything else.How can keep stress away from the relationship and how to surprise your boyfriend - ideas please!?
go on a trip together. That's what me and my boyfriend did, we went to Cedar Point and Kings Island.





and when you get mad, just remind yourself that your boyfriend is there for you and when things hit bottom the only way to go is up. Might try listening to some calming music or play video games with him.
U COULD PERHAPS KISS HIM AND TELL HOW MUCH U LOVE HIM!!!
  • myspace codes
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment