Monday, August 16, 2010

How was your first make out?

With your girlfriend/boyfriend? I just got mine today :P Tell me the story, here's mine:


So we were on the couch in Alex's living room, watching TV. He turned it off, and we started talking. Then I asked, ';Where's my birthday gift?'; (my bday was sunday, 3 days ago) and he pulled out the note that we were passing during class, which he said that it would be to make out for my bday. So Alex pulled it out, read aloud what he wrote, and then I said, ';serious?'; and Alex says, ';I am if you are!';


So I nodded, and he put his arms around me and we started making out. 10 minutes. Hehehehe, no 10 minutes straight, but you know.How was your first make out?
Similar to yours, i was on the couch with my girlfriend. She asked if i wanted to make out with her, but i said, '; Get on your knees *****.'; I fiercely grabbed the back of her head and brought it down to my crotch area. Then she began blowing the **** out of me. Best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment