Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would this make you worry about your boyfriend?

So I have been dating my bf for almost a year and a half, and he has been absolutely wonderful to me that whole time. Sometimes he has a short temper with me, but he has been working hard on controlling it. He does really sweet little things for me. (For example, I burned both my arms really badly cooking and can't shower by myself, not even wash my face cause I can't get the bandages wet. He is soooo gentle with my eyes and the burn on my stomach when he washes me, and he helps me change the bandages two times a day and is so careful not to touch my arms).


I don't think he would ever cheat on me, and everyone I know says we are a perfect couple and they can't believe how much we love each other. We also have alot of mutual friends and I honestly don't think it would be possible for one of us to cheat without the other finding out, lol.


BUT. his best friend and roomate told my best friend the other day that he has never seen a relationship where the guy is 100% faithful to his girl. I heard that and kinda was like ';WTF? Has he not payed attention to his roommate at all, or could my bf possibly be doing something I don't know about?';


Also, do you think that his attitude is the truth? I refuse to believe it.Would this make you worry about your boyfriend?
That is the players point of view, but it's absolutely false. Millions of guys are monogamous.


The guys who cheat are the low life losers.





If it bothers you though, just tell your BF what his freind said. Ask him if he agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment