Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you like it when making out gets rough?

its the way, and i know you should go slow when making out. but do you ever like it when a boy gets rough with you in a nice way? like your making out and he isn't hurting you or taking advantage of you but he is hot and heavy making out with you. like pinning you against a wall or one minute your on the couch then standing up then he gets you up against a wall. and boys have you and would you do that? how do you ask your boyfriend to do that with you without putting them off?Do you like it when making out gets rough?
I LOVE when my fiance does that... Ahhh, it's amazing... Unless I'm in a really sensual mood... but I usually love that... Just get a little rough yourself, and he'll probably get the hint.Do you like it when making out gets rough?
i especially love it when we start punching and choking each other. i'm much bigger, so i usually end up knocking him out cold. i don't mean to, i just get carried away. i like for him to body slam me to...i have to let him do that...he's only 200 pounds and i outweigh him by more than a hundred pounds.
i would do to him what i want from him and if i know guys well enough is that they like it when it gets rough it really turns them on and then they start to act rough.


but i would tell him when we are making out to do it harder or i would just be rough on him
Stylized behavior is always problematic. I think the desired behavior has to just kind of be in you or it isn't. You can make a light suggestion, or show him the way a little, but that's about it.
Um, no. I actually don't like it. Sorry. It makes me feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Eh. I guess it was cuz I was molested. :s





I guess if you want him to do that, just mention ';Hey, it's really cool when you get kinda dominant'; or something.
I for one sometimes like it but it depends how rough it is. Start slow than medium if she doesn't stop you I guess you can go rough but it's your choice.
heyyyy okay YES


i mean not in a creeepy sketchy way or anything but yeah its totally awesome because its not too much not too little





you go girl
I love it when it gets rough. I would ask the bf if he's willing to get a little rough.
rough is the best way! ..i would just start doing little things that hint you want to take things up a notch. or talk dirty.
i like it when a girl gets rough for sure. dont think i would like it if some dude starting making out with me rough like...or even just making out with me haha
just go for it guys like it rough.
yes.
yaa duhh
just go for it, take charge and get things going. He'll understand and join in
yes yes yes
  • music myspace
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment