Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finding out your boyfriend likes to wear lingerie?

ladies.....how would you feel and what would you say if you met a nice attractive guy and after a few dates started to become intimate with him and while making out, you were feeling his body and it felt like he was wearing lacy underwear and a camisole.......would you question him and ask him to show you what he was wearing, or would you undress him, or would you be turned off and walk out.....Finding out your boyfriend likes to wear lingerie?
It took me a long time to find the right guy so I wouldn't just walk out on him without hearing his side. I associate that with women though and since I'm into guys I'd rather have them masculine...very masculine. So lingerie wouldn't help us.


Underoos I could have a chuckle over but lingerie nah.Finding out your boyfriend likes to wear lingerie?
ask him
I'd certainly be surprised!!!! and I'd question him about it.


I'm a little old fashioned so I don't think I'd particularly find it sexy or appealing. I guess I'd have to hear what he had to say before I could decide. But...it would be a turnoff.
Ha
Walk out
I'm a guy, and I know a guy that does this! - I CERTAINLY DON'T!!!!!----o.k.?, I just want to make that absolutely clear.


The REST of the story? I found out. - He's gay.


- - - - If YOU are able to, RUN!!!!!


- - - - Don't even take the time to explain, just run.


This guy I know about?...I myself don't mix with him, I have others. You do too. If you date him, the whole class will know. You're too nice to mess with that.


`
Run away....if we were to become an ';item'; what's to keep him from...';borrowing'; my lingerie...I hate to share!
I would just leave- I could not possibly deal with a man that wears my underwear, it's just a bit too much for me.
STRESS...Oh the stress... I would be asking. I'm not sure I would believe the answer! Wow, I don't even think I want this experience. Dude could have put on some silk boxers, or a really nice color of Speedo, some silky tighty whities, but not the cami/tap set.... I'm just not feeling it.





It would then have to be followed by some lame excuse, like, ';I like the way it feels,';..... why did he have to have on the cami too - I ain't buying it. If my man wanted me to make him some masculine type, thinner, chiffony style undies, I might do that, but I just can't believe that their wasn't an ulterior going on here/there..... I would have to jump ship!
I would stop and tell him I'm not used to guys wearing women's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment