Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make your stomach feel flatter to the touch?

Okay so my boyfriend was talking to me and he said he wants to see if my stomach is flatter than his ex- girlfriends.


and im gonna hang out with him next friday,


how can i make my stomach feel more flat to the touch.


And by the way i am totally comfortable with myself!How to make your stomach feel flatter to the touch?
best way to do that is to do crunches before you see him that way the muscles will be worked up and will feel firmer and flatter... but it is kinda weird that he wants to compare your stomach to his ex'sHow to make your stomach feel flatter to the touch?
Why is your boyfriend comparing your stomach to his exes'? What is the point of him doing this?





You should exercise and eat healthy for your well-being, first and foremost, and not for other people. So if your tummy does not impress him then what does he plan to do? If you are totally comfortable with your body you should not entertain him this way. My opinion anyway...
crunches and situps seem to build the ab muscles, making them bigger. performing leg raises seem to flatten to stomach more.





in my workout routine i strive for sit ups with a 30lbs weight on my chest to strain the abs more as well as perform leg rasies in effort to flatten the stomach. also high interval cardio helped ruduce fat. which was usually stored at my lower stomach. after months of good exercise and a clean diet, ive gotten the 6 pack i could only dream of having.
if you have like a little bit of a bloat then try water pills to get rid of that extra water weight..or a laxative lol. that's pretty rude of your bf to say that in the first place and compare you to his x.
Do a bunch of sit-ups every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment