Friday, August 20, 2010

How many of you women are actually devoted to your boyfriend?

I'm looking for my female companion and I'd do all I can to keep her happy...if there are some arguments, I try to reason it out with her and make compromises...I'm even willing to adjust for her if her religion or culture comes in to play.





But it seems a lot of women I meet are really shallow minded...a little fight or disagreement leads to a break up...I really put a lot of faith into my woman, and it breaks me to see them so easily breaking such a strong bond.How many of you women are actually devoted to your boyfriend?
I am 100%.How many of you women are actually devoted to your boyfriend?
You sound like you are a man who dates little girls who aren't ready for you yet! I wish I had a man like that who would listen and comprise for our relationship, that's hard to find now a days! Even though my boyfriend and I have our problems I am 50% dedicated to him, the other 50% is dedication to myself, because I have to love myself before I can love him! And love myself enough to know when I am being disrespected and mistreated, so I know to get out of the relationship. Because I come first!
You are everything that is wrong with men. Show some senseless violence and dominance! Be like me and eat raw meat!
  • myspace codes
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment