Friday, August 20, 2010

When you moved into your first place, were you scared?

Who was with you? My boyfriend and I are moving out together and I am terrified to live on my own, pay my own bills, shop for food! We're you? How did you make your self feel better about the whole situation.When you moved into your first place, were you scared?
I sure was. I was afraid of failure BUT we had a kid and it was time for me to standon my own two feet. I made sure that I had a stable job, we could afford the rent and we stayed there for 4+ years. It was GREAT!When you moved into your first place, were you scared?
I wasn't scared, but living alone is a hassle. Some people love it, but I hate it quite frankly. I've been out of my parent's roost for a year and it royally sucks. I never have enough money for anything despite working two jobs, my boyfriend turned out to be about as lazy as they come when it comes to house/yard work (and paying bills). He eats all the food I buy (even stuff for my lunches - and I can't leave work for lunch, he can), he watches my tv, uses my internet air card, and gets pissed off when I ask where his part of the monthly expenses are.





I'm 23 and if I had to do it all over again...I'd be back in the parents house, but they've already remodeled and are using my old room.

No comments:

Post a Comment