Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make out with my boyfriend properly?

my bf wants to make out with me. We've done nothing more that hugging before and I'm a bit of a shy girl. What's your advise in satisfying my boyfriend's want? how can i make out with him properly?How can i make out with my boyfriend properly?
Uhhhhhhh, sorry I got nothing! xoxHow can i make out with my boyfriend properly?
There's no proper way to make out. When I first kissed my bf I was extremely nervous because I had NOOOO idea what to do since he was my first. But you know what, once you do, you'll know exactly what to do. It kinda just happends. Plus, after so many times, you eventually learn what he likes and what you like. Practice makes perfect ;)





Just try not to slobber all over him the first time lol, try to maybe keep your lips on his, suck his bottom or top lip lightly, use your tongue to play around with his, use your hands to caress his neck or face.





Have Fun!!
Consider what you want and feel foremost. Stay calm and in control. Have a clear idea of how you want this to proceed - if his hand drifts here or there - do what? It all comes naturally, its easy and fun - dont be nervous - and just explore - judge by his reactions and guide him by your reactions.
sit at the couch together... press your body to him....kiss him or let him kiss you and go with the flow. unintentionally rub against his you-know-where........ hold the back of his clothes tighter and tighter as if you wish to take it off.... and i believe he will lead you from there...but try to prolong the moment, you may want to enjoy this pre-session much more because the fun part is Not just as fun....
Do you mean you have no where to make out? Or do you mean you are too shy? It shouldn't really be something to think about. You should just...do it.
Wait until you are comfortable.


Kiss a lot then later add tongue slowly.


Also put your hands on his face or body.





Dont worry, theres no wrong way to do this! its scary your first time but easy later.
go with the flow, theres no especific explination for this.



just go with the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment