Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you do if you find out your boyfriend of a year makes out with another girl?

My best friend calls me today to tell me that another friend of hers told my best friend that my boyfriend had made out with a girl who everyone knows as intentions for him. When I confront him he denies that allegations but admits to having another girl kiss him. I have no idea how to handle the situation.What do you do if you find out your boyfriend of a year makes out with another girl?
dump himWhat do you do if you find out your boyfriend of a year makes out with another girl?
I think that both people have a part of kissing. She can't ';make'; him kiss her. He had a part in it. Yes, you may love him to death and you don't want to let him go but, this could just be the start of his cheating ways. Or you never know, it could of happened before and you just don't know! I'd tell him to leave. Exspecially if he's lying to you. Never know how many other times he's lied to you.





Good luck, hun.
Go to the girl that allegedly kissed him and ask her straight up as follows: ';I'm not mad or anything, but did { } kiss you the other day?'; If she says anything other than ';No, but I kissed him';, dump the boyfriend. But make sure you confront your lying boyfriend and then dump him... He's probably lying anyway, but at least you can confirm this so that it is easier to move on to someone worthwhile. Good luck!
break up with him..he's a cheater


move on and find someone who respects you
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth





return the favor, it goes both ways.





he wasnt worried about the consiquences then, so why should you.
I wouldn't act on this rumor until you know it to be true.Thinking or feeling like it happened isn't good enough.Try to get some hard evidence,if possible,but more than likely you'll have to rely on intuition.If you have lost trust then I would break up and move on.
Trust ur best friend... Don't be blinded by love. .. or u should confront the ';another friend'; who told ur best friend. Gathering more evidence. If he is really making out with another girl, ask if he wear protection....if not better go for a checkup ... and remember to dump him before he dump u, cos a guy that love u won't betray u by hurting ur heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment