Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?

I want to know from people with boyfriends or girlfriends how it came about. For girls, I want to know how your boyfriend asked you out. And for guys, I want to know how you asked out your girlfriend. I just want to see how its been done so I don't make a critical mistake. Thanks in advance.Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
Well, it's my husband, not my boyfriend, but we met at the laundramat. We were using the same laundramat to do our clothes on Sunday afternoon, and we began to talk. I was very interested in the things we talked about, and as I left, I left a note on his car and gave him my phone number. He called, we met again, and 20 years of being best friends later, we are married! Nerve works. So does just being yourself and being nice.Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
my 1st relationship asked me out on new years eve, and we were together for 2yrs. He gave me a poem and rose.


My 2nd boyfriend asked me out over the phone, we were together 2 months and my 3rd boyfriend asked me out at the park he I was taking my nephew for a walk and he said dont tell me he is yours I said No and he said tell me something else. We were together 12 years.
the past few have done it in notes and texting and i prefer it that way because then you have a second to think about it!
Actually, my girlfriend was the one who asked me out. Swell huh? We've been together for four years now. Just be yourself, pick a good schedule %26amp; i'm sure you'll do just fine.
My husband and I have been married for over 8 years now, but to begin with we were friends. We used to take his 4 wheel drive pickup and go ';mudding'; and ';ridge running';. The night we started dating was the night we nearly killed ourselves. No joke. We had his truck on the side of a hill being held by nothing more than a tree at an angle steeper than 45degrees. ANyway, we made it out by light of a Bic lighter. We got a ride to his house at about 4 am. And that was the first night he held me. From then on, we were nearly inseperable. But to be honest, I asked him onj our first date after that. We went to see the movie Titanic. That's how it worked for us. :-)
well the guy just dropped me MAJOR hints and just hoped that I would pick up on them... but I'm so old fashioned that I just played clueless. I hate asking guys out I feel so desperate praise the Lord I have never had to but that's why... anyways that's how it went down.
When I met my bf which was 9 years ago, we met at Dunkin Donuts. His friend was trying to hollar at me. Instead...I cut him off rudely and asked my bf for his number. Been together ever since.....
I met my boyfriend at a bar I haapen to walk in with some friends and they took off left me hangin and I decided to sit at the bar and I saw this guy my boyfriend and we started talking and one thing led to another something told me i had to go to this bar that night because there was something there for me and there was my boyfriend and we exchanged phone numbers the first night then we met up again a second time then the third time we actually went away together and now were together enjoying every minute of each other's company
well, i was layin in the field out by the football feild wit my ex and we were just sittin there and at the end of the game i kissed her and asked her out


try to keep it smooth
Well, my husband asked me out to a party our first date and I stood him up. About 2 weeks after that we ran into each other and didnt set up a date, just talked and we have been married for 20 years :)
I met my love at a mutual place of employment. Actually, I had no idea that she had an attraction to me. She was the one who initiated the relationship. She did so by writing a note to myself, which she gave to a co-worker to give to me. The note asked for my phone number, which was followed by an inquiry to go out on a date. We are now married.
just asked if she wanted to go out to eat...simple right? lol try it.. been together for 4 years strong...
my wife, and I were at a dance hall/bar, both of us getting drunk. I walked by the juke box going to toward to the front door to get some fresh air. she, and this guy was standing at the juke box, and as I passed she reached behind her and handed me a piece of paper. It had her number on it, but I did not look at it. I just stuck it in my wallet and a week later I walked into the store where she worked, at the check out counter I asked her if the number I had in my wallet was hers. She said what is the number I read it off to her, she said yes I walked out. Around 3 or 4 days later I called her we talked a lil, and decided to go out. well we have been together for 14 yrs, and it has been pure hell! but I have 2 beautiful children out of the deal.
I was walking with my friends and this cute guy saw me and he he came up to me and told me bue you have a boyfriend and I told him that am not bating now guy;s rigth know so he told me that if i like going to diffrent places to have fun I told him that i love going to places to havve fun with him and we whent out one day we had fun togethere and we decame doyfriend and me his girlfriend
Nothing romantic. I went over to his dorm because I was having a rough night with something else, and he asked me to go out with him. I had been expecting it for a while, it was just a matter of him having to take care of a few things before he could ask me out ';officially.';
Mine is no romantic love story, but it has been the story of our relationship. He meant to ask me out after church at his grandmother's house. He was teaching me how to skateboard. Then on the way I was draving and he muttered under his breath that he was so stupid. I asked him why, and he refused to tell me. So I threatened to drive around the neighborhood until he told me. We drove around for 15-20 minutes when I stopped at a stop sign and he said, ';ok, I just....you're my best friend.'; we had been best friends for 2 years, we did everything together, I already called his parents mom and dad. I asked him what he meant, and he started hyperventalating and kept saying...um....ok. Finally I pulled over at a park and after another 45 minutes of um...ok he asked me. I was shocked because it was what I had always wanted but never expected. And now 3 years later we're engaged. so don't worry about messing up, she just might think ur cute. I thought he was.
my boyfriend and i were texting like crazy because we were really good friends...





and finally i asked him to the grad dance (8th grade) and he said yes. after a few weeks he asked me out and we went out for about a year.
EASY, DON'T FEAR THE GIRL, act mellow not cold, become best friends, don't let your dick do any talking, if you start w/ sex ( it is nice but take the 'n' off %26amp; u have..) if u want long standing relationship be friend first, you will always get sex later, most people screw this one up, let time be your friend! Only time will tell!
this girl was just my frend and i neveer looked at her with a dirty eye but one day she aws in skirt and bent over and ohh my did my mind go wild since we were frends and she knows me as foolin round i just went behind her she aws lookin for somethin in the trunk of the car and i went behind her and grabbed her *** like we were in doggystyle and told her';baby y dont u stay bent over and just hike up ur skirt'; she just laughed since she knows me for my stupity but i grabbed ehr *** after taht so many times and eventually we had sex which led to a relationship for 54 min tahts how long sex lasted so after taht we were still frends and yes we still are we just dont have sex and we dont pretend it didnt happen i still grab her *** and tease her bout how i got a peice of it. try it it just might work for u.
I invited him in and we were laying on my bedroom floor because my two friends were sleeping in my bed. He told me that he wanted something really bad and was hoping I could help him get it. I asked what it was of course, and he said that he wanted nothing more than to be my boyfriend.





It was very sweet.
  • music myspace
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment