Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get over being such a baby when you go without your boyfriend?

We have been together for about 7 months and for a long time he has been going over to his friends house every other weekend and at first it didnt bother me but then the closer we got the more i would cry my eyes out whenever he was gone! I make myself miserable everytime and definitely not on purpose either, i wish i could just be happy even when im not with him but its terribly hard. Any advice, it is really turning into a serious problem, i need some real advice and i appreciate it!How do you get over being such a baby when you go without your boyfriend?
I agree with Leah S but I also think that you're just not used to being without him or that you just hate being away from him, but don't worry about it :) You should go shopping or something when he's gone :) maybe hang out with some friends, get that off your mind :)How do you get over being such a baby when you go without your boyfriend?
Thoughts like that usually come when you have too much free time on your hands.... go do something, youre wasting away your youth

No comments:

Post a Comment