Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stuff To Say To Your Boyfriend When You Break Up With Him To Make Him Not Hate You?

Ok so i've decide to break up with my boyfriend because I like another guy who likes me back so Im going to go out with him.


I don't know how to break up with my bf now without making him hate me or be mad at me,I've never had to break up with anyone before I usually get them to break up with me but i cant do that with him :(,


Anyway so I need to know what to say to him because Im not going to dump him until the other guy asks me out then Ill say yes and go break up with my bf so then what ever happens i'll still have a bf!


My friends told me what to say bout i don't really like it I think that they're to over used.


so yeah how can you break up with your bf then day u start going out with someone different?Stuff To Say To Your Boyfriend When You Break Up With Him To Make Him Not Hate You?
this is what your going to say:





';(Insert soon to be ex's name here), I know this is going to seem extremmly shady, and what ive done to you is wrong, your a fantastic guy, and any girl would be lucky to date you but things arent working out and theres another guy thats in my near future, and as drastic and terrible this is i really think we need to put an end to our relationships, because if we go out any longer ill be leading you on and thats not the kind of person i want to be to you, because you deserve better than this. and as i said i know its really shady but im really sorry and i know that you have every right to be mad at me, but just know im doing this for the better in the long run. ';





if that dosent work, nothing will.Stuff To Say To Your Boyfriend When You Break Up With Him To Make Him Not Hate You?
';Anyway so I need to know what to say to him because Im not going to dump him until the other guy asks me out then Ill say yes and go break up with my bf so then what ever happens i'll still have a bf!';





OMG! What a *****, you're lucky to have just one guy after you with that attitude, there is nothing you can say to cushion the blow of this!


You need to sort out you priorities and decide which guy you actually like (if any!) then you need to grow up!
who cares if he's mad at you, he should be thankful and appreciate your honesty.. you have to do what YOU want and not care bout how guys feel.
you cant controle how your bf feels after you dump him. iv only been dumped 3 times. other than that iv done all the dumping





say ';This isn't working. I think we should see other people,'; if you guys have been going out for a while.





or ';Umm. Iv been thinking a lot about this and i think it's better off if were friends, i kinda like someone else.';





ask if he still wants to be friends but dont preassure him to be friends becasuse its like having you dog die and your mom saying you can keep it. theres kinda no use. and its gunna hurt him. so just give him like 3 mo. to get ovet it.








good luck hoped i helped hun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment