Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why on earth would teenage girls form a pregnancy pact?

I just saw that Lifetime movie ';Pregnancy Pact'; %26amp; I know it is based on a true story. My question is, how on earth can teenage girls be so stupid as to think that a baby will make your boyfriend not want to go to college %26amp; get a crappy job, %26amp; think it will be fun to dress your baby like your friend's baby? I always was a very independent, free-thinking young lady, I just CANNOT comprehend what would motivate teenage girls to think this way. Are today's teenage girls THAT out of touch with reality?Why on earth would teenage girls form a pregnancy pact?
I have no idea, and they really do make teenaged girls look very stupid. I despise children in the first place, so I honestly can't say that I understand their logic, or lack of it.Why on earth would teenage girls form a pregnancy pact?
i know, wierd isnt it? i think the media has also glamourised having babies ,look at Gwen Stefani, Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie etc. maybe they think babies will solve thier problems, or think its cute if thier babies grow up together or some idiotic thing. dress them up like dolls together.it scary
Get more than two teenagers together and they become very stupid. Yes, teenagers can be that out of touch with reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment