Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I turn this girl on, tips and tricks please? I wanna make her feel really good!?

pretty self explanatory, but yeah, I've got a girlfriend, I'm her first boyfriend, she's not my first girlfriend, but I really don't have any experience with this stuff, so yeah. So when you're cuddling or making out with your boyfriend, what does he doe that you absolutely love (nothing too dirty, we're only 16, and we're both pretty inexperienced) but places to kiss, or touch, or rub, what makes you feel good?How do I turn this girl on, tips and tricks please? I wanna make her feel really good!?
erm, when i'm with my guy, were both pretty new to stuff, but he kisses me alot, we lay on the bed, music channels on, laying either one on top of the other





make your bodies close, kissing the neck, hugging for long periods of time





if she and you are willing, place your hand 'down there', don't do anything until your both ready, but just touch her


perhaps she'll do back :)





goodluck!How do I turn this girl on, tips and tricks please? I wanna make her feel really good!?
my friend said that biting is very hot for him and his gf, i personally dnt think so. biting anywhere, he says if it doesnt leave a mark, then its not hard enough. i surely dnt think so. softly biting on the neck is good, hickies, something with the earlobe is common too, either sucking, nibbling whatever


same with feet, sucking on the toe is sensual too.
When kissing:


stroke the side of her face by her ear, lightly bite her neck or even lip.





When cuddling:


Rub her lower back and hold her around her rib cage
kiss her everywhere! Really soft too none of that messy stuff! :-) Rub her everywhere %26amp; why not let her pleasure herself while U rub her %26amp; finer her??Its not sex..eactly %26amp; it will make her feel amazing!!!
start cuddling, then place your hands on her boob then start rubbing 4 a few seconds then stop if she wants more give more rubbing then tease her with it. if u want to have sex just continue thego with the flow make sure u have condoms.
I love it when my boyfriend rubs me ';down there';.





It's not sex, and it's really not too dirty unless you get waaaaay into it.
neck,ears,massage everywhere
suck on her neck, or on her breasts...rub her nipples a little....nibble in her lip....rub her vagina softly....fingerpop her, then lick your fingers afterwards
kiss her on the neck then start moving your hand up and down her inner thigh
kiss her right where her jaw and neck connect

No comments:

Post a Comment