Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you make you're face go almost white in pictures?

I have a nikon coolpix P80.


And I wanted to take some pictures with my boyfriend.


I was wondering how people take these pictures where their faces go bright, almost white. It makes your eyes stand out a lot.





How do you do it? I've tried the flash and it doesn't do what I want.How do you make you're face go almost white in pictures?
Its called an over exposure, and you might not be able to do it on your camera. It requires a lot of control over aperture and shutter speed among other things. If that camera has manual controls you can try using the biggest aperture, you have at a higher ISO in a very bright place it might work but I doubt it. Generally you also need to edit it it a program like photoshop and the ability to shoot in RAW files so that when you mess with the exposure you dont loose quality. I would say maybe but probably not, off camera flash would also play a big part in something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment