Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make your man last longer?

I am sure this question has been asked before...But, I have been with my boyfriend for three years, and im lucky to get 5 mins out of him.I need tips or something..Maybe a food, technique? Anything?How to make your man last longer?
the trick is to get him going (either orally, with your hand or whatever) then when he is about to c*m, stop, give it a second and then start up again.How to make your man last longer?
jerk him off a little while before you have sex, then we you go to have sex he should last longer because he already came...
He could masturbate first before you start having sex so he would have more stamina
Encouragement. With me, it has been very effective to whisper in his ear during the act telling him how good he feels, don't stop, ooh baby, that kind of stuff. Those things usually get him to hold on a little longer so that you can keep enjoying yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment