Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you and your boyfriend/girlfriend ever make a list of celebrities they're allowed to sleep with?

On friends, Ross and Rachel come up with a list of 5 exceptions, people they're allowed to sleep with if they ever get the opportunity. I'm sure you'd never act on it, but some couples make this list for fun. I was just wondering, how many couples out there are comfortable enough with their boyfriend or girlfriend to do this? Or, does this sound like something thats fun/no big deal. I think to do this, partners need to have a lot of trust and security in each other. Or maybe one of them is just possessive and the jealous type. I dono, what do you think?Would you and your boyfriend/girlfriend ever make a list of celebrities they're allowed to sleep with?
';Comfortable enough'; do this? It sounds more like BORED enough to do this.Would you and your boyfriend/girlfriend ever make a list of celebrities they're allowed to sleep with?
yes, its ok because it would never happen anyway
i did it ! with my ex , but it was only 1 each , the person of our dreams ,
to make a list, the relationship has to be between funny people who can take a joke
LOL yeah were both allowed to root Jennifer Hawkins!!


and im allowed to with Snoop Dogg!!


And his allowed to with Natalie Bassingthwaighte if i can watch LMAO
funny idea!!





but it depends on you partner too..should do it with funny bf or gf..





but yeah good idea, I would like to do it too.
I've never done this. My boyfriend would be too jealous. We're in a serious relationship and so I think it would hurt him. If you're in a new relationship, I think it would be fine, but as you two become more important to each other, it might not be the best idea. It depends more on the person. People who are comfortable, secure with themselves, and funny can do this.
we saw that episode and actually did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment