Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?

I want to know from people with boyfriends or girlfriends how it came about. For girls, I want to know how your boyfriend asked you out. And for guys, I want to know how you asked out your girlfriend. I just want to see how its been done so I don't make a critical mistake. Thanks in advance.Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
well..let me tell u this...i had to ask him out, cuz he was sooo shy LOL!! but since im shy too, i just added him on myspace and befriended him, then asked him if he wanted to go watch a movie :) we've been together ever since ..





and dont worry about making a mistake.. :/Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
I knew she didn't work on Tuesdays (and yes, we worked together at the time, which is in violation of my own rule, but fortunately it worked out) so I walked up to her when it was just the two of us and I asked, ';So, you don't work tomorrow, do you?'; And she responded, no. So I said, ';I was thinking we could go out tomorrow night, not just like friends, but like a date.'; (We had already been talking and some pretty obvious flirting at work by this point) She just smiled and said yes. And as it turned out, we went out for a couple of drinks THAT night (Mon.) since neither of us had to work and that was the first time we kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment