Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over a cheating boyfriend with no proof and you had enough and want to make your own life happy

chaeating boyfriend but have no proof but he showed enough and now I want to get my life happy again with out him and the proofHow do you get over a cheating boyfriend with no proof and you had enough and want to make your own life happy
Just tell him that you are not happy and that life is too short to be unhappy and that you are moving on...How do you get over a cheating boyfriend with no proof and you had enough and want to make your own life happy
You can't accuse anyone without having proof. If you no longer want this man, just tell him so. When men have to break up with us, they just do without fear or favor.
Just go shopping and hang out with the girls!
Then stand up and make a choice to get your life happy again with out him. Talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and what you happen in your life. AFter that be firm and move on with your life without him. Cut-off all communication lines and engage in activities that will get your mind busy and not think about him again.





I know it will be tough at first, but once you've pressed the button, you're on your way. You'll be happy without him.





Good luck.
move on.... you dont need proof.
Can't accuse someone of cheating and u have no proof. If you want out, just tell him, but don't use excuses to leave him.
easy get a good one
Move on.....
I don't know if this will work for you, but I tried it once and I felt better about things... I got together with one of my ex's, when my ex found out he was so MAD!!!!
just say you want some space and need some time to be alone.... things will go on smoothly afterwards.
If you are of age and hot and insanely intelligent, then I may consider letting you hold my hand.
A good distraction will get your life going in a happier direction
Don't HAVE to have proof. If you were not happy that is reason enough to move on.





Suggest you allow a grieving period, up to 1 month. Cry, sceam, get angry at him, etc. for 1st week. After that try to move forward, but don't get mad at yourself if you relapse to crying. Just keep trying to progress.





Good Luck!
look around for somebody else! somebody that's fun to be with and you'll forgett all about him
breakup
The fact that you WANT to get over him is a massive start already, occupy yourself with friends and family
I am going through the same situation myself, and I've have decided to spend lots of time with myself, first of all getting to know myself better and learning to enjoy me and also trying to understand why I choose the losers that I choose. I have been in this way for about 2 months now, and I am just really beginning to enjoy this alone time with me. It was very hard at first, but I had to discipline myself and stay focused. I hope that this will be a help to you. STAY TRUE TO YOU........

No comments:

Post a Comment