Friday, August 20, 2010

How far did you go with your boyfriend/girlfriend at 14?

Me and my boyfriend are fourteen, so i'm just curious, how far do you 14 year olds go, in detail (not meant to be gross but just so i understand clearly) with your boyfriend/girlfriend, like when making out, or how far DID you go when 14 if you're older than that?


thanks so muchHow far did you go with your boyfriend/girlfriend at 14?
i did not have a boyfriend at the age of 14. but, when i did get my first boyfriend at the age of 16 i went all the way with him...we dated for a year though.How far did you go with your boyfriend/girlfriend at 14?
go all the way life is short live it up :)
Well me just make out but other people,if they are really really in love %26amp; the boyfriend/girlfriend mean a lot to them then they will go for it
well i know a few who have gone all the way BUT It HAS ENDED UP WITH TWO GETTING ABORTIONS. dont ever go that far at your age. trusst me


we hooked up a lot we havent been naked together but he has definatly felt me up a lot and we grind or just lie on eachother and hookup;.i love to be with him and he play around and sometimes ends up between my boobs. opps :)
Hand jobs, making out, and some humping. Oh and oral sex on him. Not sure why but I never got any oral action until after I lost my virginity.
most people i know lost there virginity around 13 and 14, now that im 19 i realize that almost everyone that loses there virginity finds out in the long run that it was by the wrong person, i think you should just let them finger you, but then again, thats just going to lead to a regretful virginity loss also, dont do anything but kiss
By fourteen I had never been kissed. I had never had a boyfriend. Even though I was interested. I guess it just wasn't the right time for me but I still wanted a boyfriend.


A lot of my friends did have boyfriends though. And others were like me. I guess it was about half and half. Some had made out with their boyfriends and had oral sex. Others had no experience at all. My advice is to do what feels right. But don't do anything too mature. You are still only 14 and you need to be in an extremely committed relationship before doing anything too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment