Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you want your boyfriend to propose to you? Which way would make you def. say yes?? I'm just curious!

I would want him to take me out to breakfast on some exotic Island (while we're on vacation I don't want him to wake me up @ 4 in the mornin to give me breakfast in the Phillipines @ 11:00 lol) I want the day to be slightly windy but nothing too abraissive (sp) right near the sea maybe even on the rocks around the shore...I want him to sit down beside me not get on 1 knee I want my hair to be blowing in the wind and I want to wear a beautiful white dress made of a very light material I want him to be in a white linen mathing pant and shirt outfit...we both will be bare footed...or i want to be laying down on the beach with him no matter what we are wearing as long as its night time..and i want him to ask me ';Would you do anything for me?'; and I would reply ';Of course'; while looking deeply into his eyes and he would continue to say while I responded yes to every answer ';Would you steal for me?..Would you lie for me? Would you kill for me? and then THE BIG ONE Would you marry me?'; cool?How would you want your boyfriend to propose to you? Which way would make you def. say yes?? I'm just curious!
when a man proposes to you it means that he really cares about you and that he wants to spend his life with you and that he wants time alone with and that he wants to show everyone that he cares and loves you.How would you want your boyfriend to propose to you? Which way would make you def. say yes?? I'm just curious!
i proposed to my girl early in the morning. i called her parents early in the morning, cuz i knew she wouldn't answer, and asked them if i could go over, and not to wake her. and just like i loved her while being all made up, i loved her waking up in the morning. Well, i was allowed to go into her bedroom after telling her parents what i was there for, and woke her at her bed. she was very beautiful that morning...and then after about 6 months she left me...i was sad for a long, long time.
You are dreaming, girl. The only way to get a guy to propose is to make sure he knows you want a proposal. As for the island %26amp; all that crap, don't bother. All you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment
lol write a note to santa claus, he might propose to you then
1st i wouls have to kno that i love him an already kno that hes the one and already hjave been wanting him to ask me to marry him cusz im not jus gonna marry him brcause he knows how to ask me. t mit b all romanic an everything but if hes not the right guy then im not gonna screw up my lif for dat. if he luvs me then he would get on his knee anywhere an i would say yes of course! and then i would luv him til the day i die... forever and ever...ahhhhh....
My husband proposed to me in the living room. I was busy telling him events of the day and was just rambling on. He was trying to get a word in edge wise and told me to go sit on the sofa and when I did he got down on one knee and proposed. He caught me by surprise, but I was wishing it would have been at a more romantic place or dinner somewhere other than at home. I still didn't give him an answer right away. I almost felt like I had to really think about it. I had rathar given up as we had been together for 6 years. I told myself that I wasn't going to get married after I turned 30 if he didn't ask before. Yes, I was 30 and it took a couple of days to answer. lol
I recently answered a question: Do you really need to spend a lot of money in order to have a romantic moment? By Mr. Skuddles.


My answer was yes and listed reasons why. As a result,my response was less than received as an honest answer.


My dear, you have just given credibility to my answer with your notion of romance.


You pose no mention of your deep love and devotion toward your ';other half';. All I see printed is how you want the whole event to occur with little to no regard to the importance and significance to a life altering question for the both of you.
  • myspace codes
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment