Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to ask out a girl without making your friend who also likes her angry?

She knows we both like her, but i did tell my friend i would lay off. He's going to ask her out - she'll say no. She only like him as a friend. She said she liked me more than him in that way, but i don't know how much. She just broke up with her boyfriend, were close friends and i really like her. Should i ask her out, let i be or ask her how she feels about me?How to ask out a girl without making your friend who also likes her angry?
your going to have to talk to your friend that also likes her, if you said you would lay off and then you ask her out i am not sure it will be taken well at all. if she just broke up with her bf it might not be a good time either. if your friend asks her out and she says no he is also likely to be upset, you might want to comfort him for a while before you make a move.


goodluck xxHow to ask out a girl without making your friend who also likes her angry?
i my firend got mad at me and did tell me and her is try is best to get the girl that like me to stop like me because he like her and i like her so this is what i did i told her i like her i did not care if my firend got mad at me and she told me that she like me but i did not ask her out

Report Abuse



First you should let your friend know.You can ask her how she feels about you.
Never let the grass grow. This could be the one. May not be another.

No comments:

Post a Comment