Monday, August 16, 2010

I don't know how to be a boyfriend...?

I would just like some advice on how to be a good boyfriend. I am in 12th grade and haven't really liked anyone since now. I mean the last girlfriend I had was in the 7th grade and it didn't end up to well.





Its not like I have or have had a hard time getting girls to like me, its just I've had a hard time being the ';boyfriend';. I don't ever ask them out because I don't really know what to do when I am the ';boyfriend';, so I have this ';player'; reputation for leading girls on then not dating them.





Anyhow, I am in 12th grade as I previously stated and like a 10th grade girl. Oh sue me for the age but I really could care less. I like her, and I like her a lot. I already planned on asking her out and I am pretty confident that she will say yes. People already think we go out and are a ';cute'; couple. Anyhow, I just need some pointers on how to be a good boyfriend, and for girls that have boyfriends, what makes your boyfriend so great?





Some negative thing about me is I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. I fail to see why people care so much about it. I really like this girl and would like to actually have a relationship with her.





So any help is worth it!I don't know how to be a boyfriend...?
Just don't be fake! And admit when you don't know how to do something, or have never done it, etc. Honesty, and don't lie about anything, which can be easy to do when you might be nervous about something.





Do sweet things for her and she will eat you up! Candy, flowers, carry her books, brush her hair, sneak up and kiss her......but once in a while as surprise. Don't overkill with it, she will run. Find ways to show her you care (this is a BIG one!) But again, careful not to smother.





Ask her out? Of course you should.......stop sweating it and just do it. Pretend it is a plain question, and just throw it into a conversation.





My boyfriend and I both HATE the phone, IM is better. Tell her you don't like the phone so much, and tell her flat our it's got nothing to do with her so she doesn't wonder.





Age is a number. Good luck Romeo! And call her on the phone *sometimes*.I don't know how to be a boyfriend...?
Ok well, talk to her when she seems upset, ask her what she likes, really get to know her and LISTEN TO IT! Then at dates try to bring up things about what she said (girls love it when guys remeber what they like) also when you think somthing is wrong with your relationship DON'T break up with her you will regret it, talk to her about it. And ontop of all else, do not talk about other girls around her. :)
well thats kinda a problem girls usually like talking on the phone over the internet or something else because on msn and email people usually get mixed signals since they cant erally tell how they are feeling or how they are saying it if it makes sence





all i can really say is respect your gf, dont ditch her, be there for her when shes upset and learn as you go.
Females get angry when you make them do all the work. Therefore, you must put effort into maintaining the relationship. You should call regularly (2-3x/week at least) and ask her to do stuff with you. You should understand when she wants to go out with her girls. Don't demand sex and don't forget her birthday! Good luck!
I'm a girl, so I can't really tell you from a boyfriends perspective, but as long as you're at a point to where you're acting like best friends, that's pretty much all you gotta do. Just be friends with her, be nice, take her out. that's all there is to it.
Just be nice to her,like open doors for her, carry her books, ect. Be sweet to her, and when she's upset comfort her, stuff like that. Hope i helped Good luck!
Everyone has a different perspective of a bf u just gotta believe that u can b a perfect gf to the girl u like i think ur scared of commitment
well just be careing and talk to her aboutHer life... if u dont talkon the phone text her....u best be a good kisser thats turns them on
There are books on the topic of love, try reading one.
I'd ask her. Find out what she wants from you and give it to her.
be sweet and understand her. dont go 4 the sex
give her lots of attention
Hmmmm.... Nobody can tell you how to be a good boyfriend, it is something that you will learn as you are in a relationship. But you hate to talk on the phone, lol, wow!! A lot of guys don't like to talk on the phone but they do it to please their girlfriend. My boyfriend will talk to me on the phone all day and night but he will not text me, he thinks it's pointless. You need to talk to the girl that you are interested in about this and if she really likes you, she will be understanding and if you really like her, you will give her some phone time. I hope it goes well for you.
Ok, here's the problem when they say ';girls don't like nice guys';:





Girls DO like nice guys, but we also like confident guys (not cocky guys, most of us hate that!), and guys who aren't going to be too clingy or needy!





That said, be nice to her, respectful, but don't let her walk all over you! You don't have to change who you are, but you should be willing to compromise. IF she's too young to have a job, you should be prepared to pay for everything.





if you say you will call, then call! you don't have to talk forever, just enough to say hi, or make plans to hang out.





if you make plans, don't blow her off, unless something REALLY important comes up





umm ... and don't push the physical stuff until she's ready.





I think that's the basics. good luck.
You don't have to talk on the phone very often if you see her often. Keep the conversations for when you're together.


Make sure you let her know that though.


To be a good boyfriend you need to listen to her. LISTEN. Interact in the conversation. Talk about things you have in common - don't just rattle on about what YOU like and what YOU do (she shouldn't do this either, by the way).


Make her feel special. Choose to spend time with her once in awhile when you could be with your friends. Buy her little things you know she'll like.


Be considerate, but also be a man.


Tell her how you feel about her - often.


Be there for her when she needs you.





I'm sure you'll do fine
blablablab

No comments:

Post a Comment