Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long do you date someone before having sex with them?

How long is too long to make your boyfriend/girlfriend wait? I'm a girl and I've been going out with my bf for 4 months. We have never had sex, and we're both still virgins but I know he wants it. He's never pressured me but it's not like i don't want it too. Just not sure if I'm ready, but I love him a lot. if I'm ever gonna do it I want it to be with him. How long is too long to make him wait?!How long do you date someone before having sex with them?
if your virgins most people wait like 6 months or more but if you would have been sexually active i would have said a week or to. you dont sound like a slut so you wouldnt got for the day thing. and you said you have been dating for 4 months id say start to explore eachothers bodies if you havent already. and wait a litttle while longer good luckHow long do you date someone before having sex with them?
To make him wait? How about you? What are you waiting for? Do it when you both want to and make sure that you have the proper environment for it. Don't rush into a quicky in the car. Take your time, find the right place and the right moment to enjoy eachother with no fears.
if u want to have sex its on u wat u want....





believe me just play it with ur eyes and hands and the rest will be ur dream thing happening.....





i've tried it !!!
When you feel you're ready. Never let anyone push you into it.
well if u two are adults already and its been 4 months i guess anytime soon would be appropriate but its all up to u
there is no time limit...however if you honor and respect yourself you'll wait much longer and when and if you do give ';it'; up,he wont stay around for much longer...even 6 months to a year is long time to stick around with most guys..it will depend on many things but be prepared to deal with this emotionally and mentally bc it will take a toll if he leaves shorty after and there is no way in the world to garantee that he will stick around. Take it from those who have been there..I'm sure you'll get many diff responses on this. be smart and think it trough very carefully.


If he pressures you, thats wrong of course.


be careful.


mostly have fun and keep it light and all will be fine
Either...


When you are ready to be a mum... Or


When you both feel comfortable and ready to go ahead with it. There's never a rule saying 'After 8 months you must have sex.' It's not like that. It's whenever the time is right for you and your partner.
Until your ready!
asap
um......if ur too young its worth waiting for .......if u feel that ur read y.....welll ur not........just dont let any1pressure u
first how old are you ? if you're until 21 please wait you have time get your education first he may not be the one .man/ boys will wait as long as you want them too. take it slow sex is overrated anyway and if you don't plan to make it beautiful it can be the mOSt unhappy time of your life and you can only do this one time in your life Os make it beautiful like you're planning your wedding night do something to make it special you're give something very special away os make such he the one . no boy or man such get something this special because unless he earn it you not going to get a high school diploma if you don;t earn? well don't give it up that easy ta lk with someone who can tell you better like a teen hotline don't jump in os fast ok. think it over some more. good luck
if u live with ur parents... no!!!!!
wait until your both 35
You are confusing Love with infatuation and curiousity. IF you have any RESPECT for yourself you will wait until you are married and you will ALSO have the RESPECT of your Husband. Go ahead and do it, AND take my word for it, things will be different from now on, AND you WILL regret it later after the first few days have passed. I assume by your question that you are a kid, so ASK your parents what they think.
Let me tell you a little story. I'm guessing you're still in high school? Maybe a Junior? Tell me if I'm right.





Okay, well, my junior year I dated this guy who was about 2 years older than me. He was so mature (ha!). We dated for like 8 months. I decided to lose it to him (what the hell did I know) because he loved me. We had this awesome mature relationship. Our parents loved us together. About 4 weeks after, he broke up with me...mind you it was 3 days before prom. Oh yeah, I still went to prom with him, but when I look back on what should have been a great memory, I look back with disdain.





Wait. Do not do it. Once you're out of high school and in the real world, you'll be able to see things a bit more clearly.
as soon as you both are comfortable in doing it.
i **** on the first date lol just kidding.. seriously when you are ready there is no certain amount of time to wait.. it is up to the individual
Wait until marriage. The most perfect sex is that of which your spouse is involved. Sex can wait and so should you. Why would you give the most perfect gift to someone that you barely know? Temptation and teen pressure also plays a good part in it. My son is 15 and is happily waiting for marriage.





You say you are in love...tell him that you want to wait until marriage and see if he waits. That will give you the answer to the test of true love. If he really loves you, then he will wait.





I hope you make the right decision


Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment