Friday, August 20, 2010

Should your boyfriend always pay and take you out?

my boyfriend has a new job,makes less money but potential for more in 5 years...he has taken me out in teh beginning of our relationship,I find now 2 months later he doesnt really take me out much,we order in though.I paid for dinner last night(he said he would) but I knew I would have to offer for us to go so I paid.But hes great,a nice guy and treats me good.Ive gone out with rich men that treat me well,bad.How do I deal with this?Should your boyfriend always pay and take you out?
i been with my man for 2 years and he ALWAYS pays..but he makes more money than me but once in a blue moon i pay here and there. i make it up to him anyway at the end of the night! :-)Should your boyfriend always pay and take you out?
Yeah it isn't ALWAYS right for the guy to pay. The girl makes money and needs to put out sometimes too. Especially if your in an exclusive relationship. You cant drain your mans pockets and then keep all your money. Stuff should always be shared..
YEA ITS NOT FAIR FOR THE GUY TO ALWAYS HAVE TO PAY FOR US....U KNOW ONCE INNA WHILE ITS OK N ACTUALLY NICE FOR US WOMEN TO TAKE OUR MAN OUT TO A NICE DINNER AND A MOVIE.....THERE IS NOTHIN WRONG WITH THAT...MY BF DOESNT LIKE IT WEN I PAY FOR IT CUZ HE BELIEVES THAT THE MEN SHOULD BUT HE IS GOOD TO ME TO I TREAT HIM ONCE INNA WHILE WEN I CAN
split the check





it is a double standard if women say men should always pays and the women think of themselves as indpendent or feminist
your bf shouldn't always pay i think the first couple dates but then you guys could split the cheack or you just pay once in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment