Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dad meeting boyfriend?

okay i am 16 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 3 months. i really love him and he loves me too. this is my first real boyfriend and i can see my self being with him for a very very long time. i can tell him anything, he is my best friend and he is my everything. i never told my parents about him at the start because i had never had a bf and was not sure how they would react but they ended up finding out and my dad said to bring him over and not to lie.anyway a week went past and then i got into trouble for some pictures, not saying much but my dad told me to breakup with him and i got grounded for a whole month. i had never been in so much trouble but it killed me because he is my love and i told him what the situation was and it was all cool with him he told me he would wait. ive been to his house so many times because i lied to my parents and said i was going else where which is so bad, but they found out i went to his once and thats another reason why i got grounded. but anyway, 2 weeks ago i brought him up because its been a while since i got in trouble and i asked for him to come over and my mother told my dad and he said noway i dont want to meet him. the next night at dinner we all talked and dad said that he can come around and that he just doesnt want me getting hurt. the thing is dad doesnt think we are going out..he was like ';so i hear you want to make him your boyfriend'; and i mean i couldnt say anything because he already is my boyfriend so i was like uhhh. but anyway its been 2 weeks and holidays are next week and i want him to come over but im quite nervous because dad said we cant close the door on my room and whatever which i kind of understand because its respect to my parents but im worried they wont like my boyfriend. is this normal to feel this way? dad said he will be nice my dad is really cool and funny but my boyfriend is a bit nervous and once he comes over i can always go see him. i just am a bit weird about it and i just want them to like him. any tips of how i can sort of ease the meet and greet part? thanks alot :)Dad meeting boyfriend?
idk if your parents still think your not mature enough to have a bf so they are protecting you


or this guy brought you such big problems and troubles that your parents want you to avoid him..?


  • music myspace
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment