Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do if you love your boyfriend so much but he is cheating on you? how do you make him realize...?

I treated my boyfriend like **** for like 8 months. I broke up with him for my X for like a day. I was scared of being treated so well. Now that he has helped me fully realize how badly I treated him he is treating me like ****. Hes gotten back with me like 5 times and then broken up with me but has gotten some He*d or something and then dumped me. He loved me so much but he is scared to get hurt again. Now there is another girl envolved. We just got back together yesturday and I just found out from him best friend who is a sweetheart enough to tell me that he spent ALL NIGHT with this girl Brittany. What do I do? I Love him so much and I dont want to let him go. I can't see myself with out him but he wont let this other girl go who is just met on Saturday.What do you do if you love your boyfriend so much but he is cheating on you? how do you make him realize...?
u guys are messing around 2 much...after all this shyt happend hes just getting tired of all the drama...im going thru the same thing with my ex and er1 keeps telling me to move on i kno its hard but act like he means nuthn to u and move on then wen he confronts u on it just talk to him about starting over with a fresh new relationship...it may take time but it will b worth more then u and him going out and breaking up repeatiditlyWhat do you do if you love your boyfriend so much but he is cheating on you? how do you make him realize...?
You both never had a good relationship with each other and you never will. He resents you for being dishonest and is now just using you and you are clueless. You can't change who he is or how he acts any more than he can change you. Either accept that this is how it will be forever or move on.
You blew it. Get over it and move on.
YOU DON';T LOVE HIM AND HE DOSN';T LOVE YOU!!!!


Get a dictionary and look up what love means.

No comments:

Post a Comment