Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you make out with your boyfriend?

i not rly young but im not rly old but idc i juss wanna knoe how to make out and have him love it .How do you make out with your boyfriend?
Snog until you cannot breathe!How do you make out with your boyfriend?
Tisk, tisk! Don't listen to the other answers until you've read this. Oh my dear, it's a tragedy. You think your the inexperienced one. There really is no dignity! Firstly, always keep your sense of humour! (I'm English please forgive my spelling) The first girl I kissed was a catastrophe. It was more like a dog licking a bowl than a tender embrace. Dribble, awful stuff. Then when I thought I was quids in for the passage of ruin, the hairspray ruined everything (Oh, avoid white clothing!) You know it really sucks doesn't it! I'm pleased your into this guy enough to care for his feelings, just don't be too surprised to find that perhaps he could be just as nervous and inexperienced. Don't make too much of a problem by pouring so much energy and thought into his feelings when you've kinda gotta look after your own. For me though, a lovely summer stroll in the evening amongst great company kinda does the trick. Hey, these can be exciting times and make for great memories if that's what you want. Owning yourself isn't just a right, it's a privilege! When your the other-side of a life changing experience it's better to enjoy the memories, not the nightmares. It may sound old fashioned but just take your time, have fun and try not to live with things you'll regret.
HELLO I'm the Grammer Fairy!!! Watch me make your question look so much less retarded!!





';I'm not really that young but I'm not that old either, I don't care. I just want to know how to make out and make sure he loves it.';





The magic of GRAMMER!! And the english language!
There is a reluctance to discuss many ';embarrassing'; subjects.





However, in your situation, simply ask him.
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out-for-the-鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out
Let's be honest here..if you were old enough to make out, you would know how to do it. Watch some videos on Youtube, they help..believe me.
well i dont have a boyfriend so it will be hard for you to make out with him
i dunno... maybe you kiss him and probably slip in the tongue or something.... maybe u should check out the romance movies instead of asking here
f
watch some movies with make out scenes for tips

No comments:

Post a Comment