Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make your vag taste good.?

my boyfriend wants to eat me out, and im worried about how it will taste. i wash myself everyday with mild soap and water.


i eat aloooooooooooot of grapes, does this change anything??How to make your vag taste good.?
unlike men, whose semen taste disgusting, vaginal fluid does not really have a taste to it, so it does not really matter to them. Pineapples and cranberries have been said to make it taste sweeter, but don't fret about it, because he won't care how you taste, he is gonna care about how you react to him eating you out ( because men like to sexually please their partners, like the same way we want to please them)How to make your vag taste good.?
I actually wanted to ask the same thing... my boyfriend hasn't really commented on how I taste though and doesn't seem to have much problem going down on me, so, guess I'm fine?





Oh, I heard from someone that BC pills make you taste more bitter.
I was told that fruits make u taste sweeter. I also heard that yogurt works. My bestie eats STRAWBERRY Yoplat Yogurt.
Tell your boyfriend to stick his dick in you and move very fast and this way when he goes to eat you out and it taste bad u just say it's ur dick.
Eating lots of fruits will make it taste sweeter, eating lots of meat will make it bitter. Showering is good.
don't eat a lot of meat





vegetarians/vegans taste better! =P
pineapples make it fruity
I once read.. that pinneapples and cranberry juice help your VAG taste good...
eat good stuff?
hummmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment