Monday, August 16, 2010

How important is it to have friends other than your boyfriend?

I am 20 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and I love him so much. I feel like I could marry him someday. Lately though, he is the only person that I hang out with at college. If my co-workers decide they want to do something as a group, I always hang out with him instead or I always bring him along. I don't think any of them mind. I guess I always see it that they aren't as important to me as he is, so I would rather do stuff with him then anyone else. I haven't made hardly any friends other then him at college, but I haven't put alot of effort into it. I guess it's because I do see him in my life for a really long time, he is my best friend, so I guess that's more important to me then having a large group of acquaintances. How important is it to make friends other then your boyfriend?How important is it to have friends other than your boyfriend?
Very important. Everyone need other people in their lives besides their boyfriend/husnand.How important is it to have friends other than your boyfriend?
It's a good idea to have friends. They can be there for you in ways a significant other can't. Plus if you spend some time away from your boyfriend, you will appreciate the time you are with him that much more.
You need to have interests outside of your relationship. Spending too much time together is overkill and eventually someone will feel smothered. Give him, and yourself, some breathing room. Make other friends and hang out with them once in a while because, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.





If you really want him in your life for a long time, then he needs to be reassured that you won't be up his butt 24/7.
It's not vital but its nice. There are some things you cant talk about with your boyfriend and it helps having girlfriends around. If you with him all the time then how can you miss him and have some alone time. I love being around people but sometimes i just need my space. Too much of one thing isn't good for you. So try being more independent and see where that takes you.
Very!
Well, if you split up tomorrow how many friends would you have left? Who could you turn to and who would listen? You should never stop seeing friends because you are in a relationship it's a school boy error. It's better to have a balanced life. Do your friends not mean enough to you to spend time to them? That's how they will see it.
very important. friends will last you a lot longer than your boyfriend, unless you know for sure you'll marry this one. Even then, having other's company is always nice to have. You could never have too many friends.
hey girl, If it isn't affecting anyone (such as you or your bf) then making friends isn't that important. But if you're feeling lonely...or bf wants you to have more friends...then go for it, i know your boyfriend is your best friend but in the future its always nice to confide or relate to someone other than your man
It's really important to have girlfriends. Especially if you do get married and have kids. You need to have a girlfriend to talk to about everything under the sun. It may not seem so now but believe me my girlfriends have been real lifesavers.
i think that its great that you love him so much but, you should take some time off and hang with other people too.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment