Friday, August 20, 2010

How good is the movie 2012 & is it good to watch this with your boyfriend?

I just got asked out yesterday, and we're planning on doing something together tomorrow. There's really nothing to do around here except watch a movie. And the only thing that's on right now that I wanna see is like, 2012, I've been wanting to see that. Do you think it's a good movie? He's making me make the choice and that's what I suggested but I don't want it to be a boring movie.How good is the movie 2012 %26amp; is it good to watch this with your boyfriend?
If I asked a girl out and she suggested going to see an action film the next day I'd say I'd got myself a pretty awesome girlfriend. Go for it, if he likes action films with outrageously unrealistic storylines but great special effects (which, let's face it, most boys do) then he'll like 2012. I saw it a few days ago and I'm tempted to go again :)How good is the movie 2012 %26amp; is it good to watch this with your boyfriend?
imdbvip website has this movie in great quality, i really enjoyed it.

Report Abuse



I saw it recently, and i loved it. it has all the parts to make a fabulous movie.


Also, its a bit scary at some parts so you will have a chance to hold your date's hand or snuggle up against him for, umm, comfort, lol.


Also, it has an interesting plotline and amazing special effects, so there will be lots to talk about beofre and after the movie, this can help fill up some akward silences that you guys may have!!!


It is also just a plain out fabulous movie with drama, love, action, intensity, and plenty of suspense and surprise. There are even someparts that will make you and your bf laugh out loud!!!
i think it's alright. in my opinion its a really good movie, so why not watch it with your boyfriend?


you can watch the movie in these direct links:





Part 1: http://gotomovies.info/2009/12/06/2012-p鈥?/a>


Part 2: http://gotomovies.info/2009/12/06/979/
If you like sci-fi movies with zero scientific accuracy, lots of cheesy CGI and really bad acting, its perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment