Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you balance boyfriend vs. your friends?

I know the first rule when it comes to friends that friends are important in a woman's life than a boyfriend. But the last relationship I had was very frustrating yet stressed out. When I had a bf about three years ago I thought this could be a chance for me to be stronger before this relationship after this one. The only time I get to see my bf is when he's off from work or I'm done with classes for the day.And when I'm off on a date with my boyfriend I'd hear my friends talking crap about me saying, ';Where's Marie?'; 2nd friend: ';She's probably with her boyfriend *rolls her eyes*'; And that pisses me off because when I ask them how's there day so far when I'm with them and decided not to be with my boyfriend for few days they give me cold answer and make fun of me saying, ';Why all of a sudden you weak make up?'; ';Just to look pretty for your bf?'; Geez. You think they grow up after graduating high school by now. Sometimes I ask my friends if they want to visit me at my home so it'd be eaiser for me to hang out and have conversation. And then they strike a stuck up attitude saying, ';No way! I don't want to see you two make out like a wild animal.'; What the hell. I know to respect my friend's not to make out in front of them. I told my younger sister about this and she said that they were never your friends in the first place.They always blab out your problems, make fun of you when they shouldn't, backstab you when you needed a friend. punched you in the face with rude response.


I figure since I only have two years left until I graduate at CC school I should focus on what's important and not be so close with them. What do you think?How do you balance boyfriend vs. your friends?
You have answered your own question. Yes, just do what yo have to do and don't worry about someone else's problem or drama. Focus!How do you balance boyfriend vs. your friends?
You have an easy solution, they are getting too butt hurt about you having a boyfriend... they are just jealous. But never tell them that they are. Just ignore that kind of behavior and hang out with your sister more.





Siblings make the best friends and they stick around ya know?





Also you can come on Yahoo Answers more and help people with relationship problems hahaha
talk to them about this, maybe they dont like your boyfriend and think he's bad for you? maybe they are jealous? there are many reasons..


but to me this sounds like jealousy, you should listen to your sister, these are not good friends to be around, you should find some friends that treat you like a proper friend should and yeah you should focus on the important things in life, studies etc..
you need to find better friends. you should listen to your little sister... were right most of the time lol
if u give him what he wants when he tryna beat then its all good. he won't care. becuz he know he can get it at any time. that's just me though
ur sis is totally right

No comments:

Post a Comment