Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you make yourself loose guys that have a crush on you, but keep your boyfriend?

heyyyyyyy.


i need some helpp. i don't know what to do, i'm lost. i'll give you names so my story is easier to follow.


katie-me (freshman)


kyle- my current boyfriend. (senior)


joe- freshman


chris- senior


kyle-junior


mark- sophomore.


Lately, me and my boyfriend kyle have been fighting, over silly things. could it be the age difference? anywhoo, friday night football game, my best friend maria told me four guys who liked me, all decent guys if i may say so myself. there names, kyle(the junior), mark, joe, and chris. They all are really cute, but my boyfriend i like a lot. all these guys are really really Great friends of mine, and i don't know what to do. see, my boyfriend, he is tall, cute, and has curly hair. the perfect thing to look at, but hes a bit of a perv sometimes. but we've been dating for a year and a half and i think i might love him. The question i have for you guys is... how do i let these guys down without hurting them? and now that kyle knows they like me, how can i be friends with them? one of our most recent fights was.. after our playoff soccer game, i was balling my eyes out, and kyle wasn't there. chris gave me a hug. ( i couldn't run away! he doesn't know that i know that he likes me!) and apparently taylor, (my good friend who likes chris) told kyle that i hugged chris. i turn to you yahoo-ers.





What do i do?How do you make yourself loose guys that have a crush on you, but keep your boyfriend?
Explain everything to everyone who was involved. Tell your friend that he hugged you, but you like him and your other friends as friends. Tell her and everyone who needs to know, that you love your boyfriend very much. Tell this to your boyfriend, too.How do you make yourself loose guys that have a crush on you, but keep your boyfriend?
quit talking to the other guys. so, you lose some fans. that's what happens in a relationship. it's normal. be normal.
i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment