Friday, August 20, 2010

Ways to have your first kiss with your boyfriend?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for about a month and a week now, and we haven't kissed yet. everyone is always chanting us on to do it, and only making it awkward. we always hug and stuff though.





does anyone have any ideas on how i can make the first move and kiss him and have it not be awkward?Ways to have your first kiss with your boyfriend?
well my first kiss with my boyfriend he actually had us watch the notebook and then he kissed me at the end when the romantic music was playing. but really, if you want to kiss him then you just have to do it. just don't do it when other people are there and are trying to get you too, because a first kiss isn't nearly as romantic in front of other people

No comments:

Post a Comment