Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend was a virgin. (I'm not a teenager!)?

So I am 22 and I've been seeing someone and he is super attractive and I find him very tempting and I kept wondering why when I would make sexual remarks or anything he would kinda be weirded out by it. i actually thought he might be gay but it turns out he is a virgin. It doesn't bother me i think its great but I just am so super nervous about if he wants me to be his first. I don't know have any of you had an experience with your boyfriend losing their virginity to you. How did it go? was your sex life amazing then??What would you do if you found out your boyfriend was a virgin. (I'm not a teenager!)?
well my friend's boyfriend lost his virginity to her and they are engaged now have been for almost a year hope this helps you cheers :-)
  • myspace codes
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment