Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does Your Boyfriend Fart In Front Of You???? And does this make you Sad/Angry/Confused?

I've been with my boyfriend on/off for about 7 years now - so we're Waaaayyy past the cutesy, fake stage. We're now into what I like to call the ';too comftorable'; stage. You know you're in the ';too comftorable stage'; when your boyfriend farts and starts laughing hysterically like it's the funniest joke he's ever told. Yea. A real casanova he turned out to be, I know. So my question is - Is anyone out there in this stage and how do you like it?


There also seems to be a bit of a double standard in this stage as well. Like he can talk about his gas, but I can't talk about my period. And he can have a belly button that looks like it swallowed a giant hair ball, but I still have to shave my legs or he acts like my leg hairs are razors that are making his fingers bleed. Can anyone relate???Does Your Boyfriend Fart In Front Of You???? And does this make you Sad/Angry/Confused?
just let one rip while your in bed (not sleeping) lol then maybe he'll see the grossness about it... not so funny then....Does Your Boyfriend Fart In Front Of You???? And does this make you Sad/Angry/Confused?
Oh yeah I'm most definitely in that stage cause my boyfriend always farts in front of me.I kinda have 2 opinions about it though.I'm happy he feels comfortable around me but sometimes he does it a little too much.

Report Abuse



My Hubby does...used to it now....sometimes we'll be in Wal Mart, and he'll let one loose, he'll just leave me there! A$$
It sounds to me he is Immature! Ditch him and find a new guy!
O really the farting is just nature taking its course the other get used to it it doesnt get any better the longer your with a man the worse it gets they just only care about themselves only anyways


your feelings dont matter
My Girl Farts on my Lap all the time... I think it's Funny.. Smells Good too...
i can't relate. sorry but he's gross. if he can talk about farting then you should be able to talk about anything else. i would have a serious conversation with him cause that's just nasty!
i hate it when guys fart and laugh like it's so funny. i personally just think it's rude, not we're ';comfortable';, but i guess it's a guy thing.
Yes he does, but gas and menstrual cycles are life, we don't plan either they just happen........... sometimes unexpectedly!!! But if he is not man enough to talk about your cycle then maybe he has some hangups. And maybe when he laughs about his gas he is really embarrassed but doesn't know how to show it so he laughs. And maybe his mom never taught him the manners he should have to be a productive male in his adulthood......... I agree on the giant bellys though, it's a guy thing, and they all want a petite woman by their sides........... I guess it's our faults. Guys say what thye want and put it on the table, we women sometimes let love blind us and make us settle for basketball stomachs and gassy farts.................I say shave your legs for you and not him. Keep you a can of Glade on every end table, and if you love him keep him guessing on your cycle, he can find out the HARD way when he's not getting any loving because your little friend stopped by............
You're BF sounds like an A$$. I've been with my sweetie for 5yrs, and we both fart in front of each other! LOL! We talk about everything. You have to. He needs to get rid of his hang-ups. Maybe you should give him a spanking.
You're absolutely right, there is a double standard here, and you should not feel any guilt for being angry. If he has to fart, he should apologize. And after all this time you've been together, he should tolerate your not being closely shaved every day. As for your period, there is nothing gross about your mentioning it. That is a ridiculous retarded neurotic male thing to have their partners pretend there are no such things as periods. If you go about making a joke out of it or are so ';comfortable'; that you change pads or tampons in front of him, then you're guilty too. Otherwise, to recap, he tries to hold in his farts, if he can't, he apologizes not laughs. And he allows you to go a few days not shaved and he can let you talk about your period. If he does not go along with what you're comfortable with, you should either decide that his qualities are much more important to you, or break up. Because if you can't put up with his boorishness and lack of tolerance, you will build up resentment, become passive aggressive, and that causes lots of nasty fighting.
lol,nope.
Yeah, my boyfriend doesn't want to hear about my periods, but I'm gonna tell him anyway. I don't really care if he talks about his acid reflux or his gas. He doesn't really fart in front of me. He does burp though. My boyfriend makes fun of my arms if the hairs have grown long, so I wax. Never shave your arms, I did that and it only makes your arms prickly. Whatever, they know they aren't perfect.
Yep this is what happens. Tell him you think he's disgusting, he should consider growing up and walk away from him then talk about your period, when he says he doesn't want to hear it tell him you don't like his farting games either.
no it doesn't really bother me all that much but i wouldn't do it in front of him
If farting was an olympic sport, I'd have taken out gold.


I fart wherever I want.


We all, do it, so you might as well make light of it.


I come from a long line of farters. When we have family reunions, we eat sheppards pie %26amp; De-Gas and embark on a large scale Family Farting Festival.


Quite entertaining, but it's best you do it outdoors.
Guys can be as gross as they want and it's OK (No, it's not).





Ladies must adhere to a higher standard.
Yea, I don't care thou been w/him 4 a long time.
Yeah men are just little boys in a larger version. I takes men longer to ';grow up'; than women %26amp; some of them never really do .
I get so mad at my boyfriend when he farts...he is so gross and he thinks i should be laughing with him.....yeah right! the only thing i can't relate to is he doesn't care if i don't shave...
yes its a guy thing at least u know hes comfortable w/ u
Let him fart. Its not easy running to go to the mens room because the fart will go back up. If he jokes around with it well thats disrespect and if he doesn't say excuse me before he does it then thats direspect
wow im a guy so i dont have a bf but thats just weird...y would he do that
well I've been with my husband for 10 years and I still think that it's big turn off. but i don't think that it's fair that he can talk about


his farts and share his farts with u and then get mad when u talk about your period. it's ridiculous.
';A real casanova he turned out to be?';





My hubby and are are settled into happiness but we still have manners. Lack of appropriateness for both of you
yep, it is gross, but life
It's natural behavior... quit being such a ***** about it!
  • myspace codes
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment