Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to not want to make out with you boyfriend in front of your friend?

i had an old friend that would get mad at me because i wouldnt makeout with my bf in front of her. she would get mad at me because if i didnt she wasnt my bestfriend but when i did she would call me a whore . how am i supposed to take that? im not friends with her anymore but i was reading some questions on here and it made me think





thankyouuuuuuIs it wrong to not want to make out with you boyfriend in front of your friend?
Yes.


Thats rude, and nasty.


You are making them the third wheel.





But your friend has no right to call you that. If she has a problem that bad,


tell her to piss off.Is it wrong to not want to make out with you boyfriend in front of your friend?
No, it's not wrong to not want to make out with your boyfriend in front of anyone else, for whatever reason(s) you might have. It seems to me that your ';friend'; was jerking you around for whatever reason(s) she had, and she wasn't really being friendly, so it's fine that you moved on and left her behind. Now, forget about what she did and leave it ALL behind, instead of carrying around any of that old baggage with you. It's not worth being concerned about. You have better things to do with your life.
its not wrong at all iv you like kissing you bf that's your prerogative not hers she seems jealous to me or not to be insensitive she might have had feelings for you or him idk but its not your fault believe me!
Your fren is a pervert, leave her for good.


Dun do anything you are not comfortable with.
I dont makeout with my bf in front of friends. I think it's kinda rude.
Yeah that is really weird. I would have stoped talking to someone too if they were like that.
You and your ho friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment