Friday, August 20, 2010

Men have you ever purposely tried to make your wife jealous?

I'm not married, but I notice my current boyfriend tries his damnest to make me jealous. I think it's down right hilarious. Like when we go out he'll make it business to tell me how hot a female looks. I just laugh because it's hard for me to get jealous. One time we went to this restaurant and he was trying to flirt with our waitress lol. Well, she totally ignored him and started flirting with me (I don't get down like that, btw). The only man that has eeeeeeeeeeeever made me insanely jealous was my ex boyfriend (a.k.a) first love. I normally don't get jealous, but my ex would bring it out of me with out even trying. I mean to the point I was stalking him lol.Men have you ever purposely tried to make your wife jealous?
Some people think that a jealous partner is proof of their love... duh! It's all so 'grade school' in it's mentality. It sets the stage for unhealthy competition in a relationship which usually goes nowhere in a hurry and it's oh so boring. If he wants excitement, tell him to join the army and go jump out of a plane somewhere.Men have you ever purposely tried to make your wife jealous?
It is not making you jealous - it is normal men's behaviour. If he goes too far - that can be intentional jealousy guided. Otherwise it is casual. And so far you have taken it in the spirit it was meant to be taken - just enjoy and have fun. Both of you can have a good laugh and be happy. Intentions and actions speak for themselves so just be relaxed. Best of luck.
well to me when my wife gets jealous i think its cute and yes sometime i do it on purpose like if a girl is flirting with me or trying i will play with my wife by say ';ooo are you going to let her get away with just doing that in front of you'; but as long as its only on a playful level its a sign of love its a kinda claiming for the other person and i think its healthly from time to time to get my wife jealous.
i really think he should just concentrate on you instead of bringing up how hot a girl is or have the nerve to flirt with someone in front of you. in my opinion those are bad signs. and you may not easily be hurt but if it was another woman, i'm sure her feelings would be hurt. i just think its inconsiderate of him to do that. whats the point of making you jealous? he already has you.
NOW U R GENIOUS DO NOT THINK ALL ABOUT THE UR FREINDS ARE SAYING JUST ENGAGE IN UR ACTIVITIES
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment