Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What does it mean when your boyfriend checks out the finger?

My boyfriend got hired right away because the assistant who interviewed him was really building him up to the boss. He mentioned that the interview went so well, they had connection, and that she really liked him. I don't know why he was making such a big deal that she really liked him so much. The first day of his job, he did well but at the end the boss came up to him and told him it was his last day. He really got upset because it was his first day and he made some sales too. My aunt who worked for him told me the reason was probably because he has a relationship with the assistant and he felt insecure because he notice how my boyfriend is an attractive guy. I think he felt insecure that the assistant liked him. I myself, is feeling a bit insecure when he told me about this. I know I have to trust my boyfriend. But he mentioned to me that the assistant kept calling him. I felt a bit worried. He says to not be worried that she was engaged already and is probably around 30's ..What does it mean when your boyfriend checks out the finger?
OH MY GOSH, Lady listen to me for a moment please, Ever hear of blowing stuff out of proportion, this would be a fine example. He may have been looking at her and the boss thought well I can't compete with him, any way he may have looked at her and the Aunt and your b/f doesn't see people the same way, unless he has given you a real reason like not letting you look at his cell phone or doesn't want you to come and have lunch with him at his work, something like what I have just mentioned then I would drop the insecurities and get on with your life with him. Good luck.What does it mean when your boyfriend checks out the finger?
Do not fret... it looks like it is over now anyhow... and heck you end up with the gem right? I say he is a gem because he told you about all of this. You go girl, keep doing what you are doing, and you will stay happy forever...





Good luck to you and I hope this helps you!
if he is checking her ring finger it is to see if there is a ring.
Nothing its a guy thing
I just love these complicated ridiculously-long meandering single-sentence questions that no one can possibly answer! How the hell can we offer any kind of reasonably good response when we have no idea about the situation?
Guys will say anything to keep you from thinking they are doing something wrong--thus the mention of the ring on her finger. It doesn't mean anything unless you have solid proof that your guy has cheated on you....getting yourself in a tizzy over nothing is going to give you ulcers.....Calm down and give your guy a break...and tell your nosey aunt to stay out of your business. Better yet, don't gossip with her about what is going in your life.
So what excatly is the question? You make no mention of a finger in your eintire paragraph!
so and whats the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment