Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cope with being away from your boyfriend/husband?

I have been in college for 1 year while my boyfriend was still in high school. I came home for the summer to spend it with him but he moved in June just to get out of his house...I was mad at him for a while for this but I'm ok now. I miss him A LOT even though I see him on the weekends. We have been together for 2.5 years now so we are a pretty strong couple but all I do is sit here and wait for him to call me when he's not playing his video games or working...all my friends are gone so I really have no one here to hang out with. What should I do to make what's left of the summer a good summer without just being a lazy bum?How do you cope with being away from your boyfriend/husband?
go out and have fun, like u said you guys are a strong couple, have fun and still keep the relationship flowing!How do you cope with being away from your boyfriend/husband?
I hate it! My husaband goes out of town for work. Hes not gone that long but being in the house without him, makes it so lonley! I just keep at my job, clean the **** out of the house, and then visit my family or my friends. Try to keep myself busy! When he leaves, he usualy leaves a pillow at home so theres still something of this there. That kind of makes it nice when your trying to fall asleep!
When Edward left me I felt as if a hole was inside me. I would have to hold myself to keep myself from falling apart. I did crazy things just to hear his voice in my head ( I recommend not doing this because it may result in your boyfriend/husband thinking you killed yourself) My other good friend Jacob was there for me and kept my mind off Edward. He has such a positive attitude.
i know how you feel.


im with my boyfriend of almost a year, i live in california, he lives in ICELAND.


but were only 14 so its a little different haha.


try and make some new friends maybe. thats what im doing to keep myself busy.


or you can go outside for a walk, that always helps me.


and duude at least you get to see him! haha


good luck babe :)
you keep yourself busy..only seeing him over the weekend..thats bad? well how about my situation with my boyfriend being gone for 3 MONTHS for boot camp w/marines..yeah i have it worse..but anyway..just keep busy and find things to do i guess.
ok i dont care who this guy is, i love video games as much as the next guy but any guy who wants a game more than a human being is got some priority sorting needing to be done.. if he really liked u hed come to you...hes your booty call
Go out and make new friends, or go and visit him. Also, you can ask him to come and visit you!
ditch your dude - he sounds like a looser. there are sooooo many others out there, I promise you'll find better. Your young - probably beautiful... go out. go to the pool/lake/mall whatever - meet people - laugh - dance... being single is the best, really
Make new friends, voulteer, read , spend time with parents, grandparents, take a day trip, take a hobby class, :)


Have fum while ur young
hAVE A SUMMER LOVE IF HE DOESNT SHOW AND GIVE YOU THE ATTENION YOU NEED YOU GUYS MAY NEED A BREAK AT THE SAME TIME TALK TO HIM H=TELL HIM HOW YOU FELL ABOUT THE WHOLE DISTANCE RELASTIONSHIP
You can join him play video games.. :D
Its hard, I know I've been there, But if you trust and love them then, you got nothing to worry about.
Try to do other things to keep your mind off of him. At a time like this you need your friends.
Live your own life - pursue your interests, he is.
l am a man and l have sex w/ women. That's how l deal w/ being away from my husband.
Get a job.
Get a hobby or find another man.
Get a job!
Let me know when you get an answer, I'm in a similar situation =/
Get another boyfriend on the side........and keep it a secret.
get a hobby or go on vacation girll
its understandable that you miss him and everything but dont waste your time sitting by the phone waiting for him to call. go out and have fun for yourself, even if you dont have a lot of friends that you can hang out with. go to the movies by yourself. go take a walk. take a one day trip to another city nearby. and if he happens to call and get an answering machine hell only admire you more because even though you love him, your life does not revolve around him.


never ever ever let your life revolve around a man. you always have to be independent!!! they will respect you more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment