Friday, August 20, 2010

Poll: make outs and i love you's?!?

when you make out with your boyfriend/girlfirend, how many times do yall or your girlfriend/boyfriend say ''i love you'' to each other? when i made out with my boyfriend last nite he said it 3 times.... what yall think?!Poll: make outs and i love you's?!?
He was probably horny. Well, if I say ';I love you'; when we're making out it's usually because I'm turned on and sex is next. My boyfriend has this thing with making out, he doesn't really like to, so I stopped making out with him 2 years ago. If we do make out, it's probably snowing. (I live in Miami, Florida) lmao XD





We've been together for 4 1/2 years, I can go without ♥Poll: make outs and i love you's?!?
We say it back and forth all the time. The thing is, when we both say I love you to each-other all the time, it's genuine and it comes from the heart because me and my boyfriend love each-other endlessly and it's a way of saying I care about YOU and only YOU.
Saying it is one thing, meaning it is another. Sometimes guys will say whatever it takes, and sometimes they really mean it.


I only said it once, because I only meant it once.


Don't know if I'll ever get to say it again.
My husband tells me every single day and I dont know how many times a day when he calls me when I get home when we are together at all times
If it is long, we say it like 6 or 7 times. When it is a short kiss, we just say it 1 time.
I don't count how many times I tell him I love him.
Keep on cunting
don't remember. To busy making out
a lot,lol
stupid.
  • myspace codes
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment