Friday, August 20, 2010

How are you suppose to act with a your boyfriend on your 1st date?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 4 days now. Next weekend we are having are first date on saturday and we are going to the movies. I am so nervous I don't know what is good to do, what is bad to do, and what is just too soon to do. I don't really want to make out with him or anything. We are going to go see Step- Father. Can you give me things to do and things to talk about. Please help me I am so nervous.How are you suppose to act with a your boyfriend on your 1st date?
Bad= BJ in the theater


Good= Kiss after the date.





It's a movie, don't worry about talking. But in awkward moments just try to make him laugh, I can usually make people laugh because I've got a great sense a humor but...not sure since most girls are unfunny. (Sorry! It's true.)How are you suppose to act with a your boyfriend on your 1st date?
lmfao well thats a pretty scary movie, if he is the hard core type make sure u dont seem like your scared, if he is the sweet emotional type hold his hand or something


and just remember be yourself on any date


GOOD LUCK =]

No comments:

Post a Comment