Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When your boyfriend ignores you how does it make you feel?

My boyfriend and I had been getting along really great this last month, and I had stopped over to his place and he asked me to come back over but that he would probably be asleep and that he would put in a movie for me, I told him that with out him being awake to watch it with me, then not to bother with putting one in, but that I would be back. However when I came back his door was locked, and he wouldn't answer the door. it upset me that he would ask me to come over, then do this. then when I came by the next day, Same thing. so the next time I went over, I just didnt knock and went and worked the garden and then I left without saying anything. but then that night as I was finishing up what I said I would do. he came out and asked me what I was doing, I told him finishing up what I said I would do then I would be out of his way. I also tried the 3rd day to just pick up some parts that I needed that he had, and he had his gate locked, I stepped over it anyways, and knocked, no answeWhen your boyfriend ignores you how does it make you feel?
Do you need a house to fall on you? He sounds like he is trying politely to tell you he isn't interested anymore. If a man ignores me, I'd find a new man.When your boyfriend ignores you how does it make you feel?
Uh... he's a jerk. If he cares about you there's no way he'd be blowing you off like this.
liiiike crizap!
CHEATER, HOPING YOU GET THE HINT AND GO AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment