Monday, August 16, 2010

Does it matter if your parents don't like your boyfriend and make up lies so they don't have to be around him?

My parents recently found out that the guy that I've been dating for a year is a felon, he's been getting his life straight though so I didn't see how it mattered. He treats me better than anyone I've ever dated before. My mother has made up an excuse that she can't be around him because she might lose her job (she's a correctional officer). I checked and that's not true. What would you do in such a situation, if this was a person you could see yourself with forever? We're a close knit family, so it's been a bit difficult and I'm not sure how to make them see that he's good for me, if they won't even see him.Does it matter if your parents don't like your boyfriend and make up lies so they don't have to be around him?
It is very important to allow your parents to accept who your boyfriend is. Although, your parents just watching out for you. I understand how you feel because my fiance who I might online, my parents didn't accept that at all. Once they heard more about him and met him they were/are more accepting of him. If your parents have not met this guy, I would suggest to have them meet him.Does it matter if your parents don't like your boyfriend and make up lies so they don't have to be around him?
i am sorry, but it's best to go by what ur parents think best. Until ur 18 ur basically under their control.
  • music myspace
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment